Pine Lake Family Dentistry
General & Cosmetic Dentistry for the entire family in Sammamish, Washington
Pine Lake Family Dentistry provides professional, friendly and gentle dental care focused on promoting good oral health and wellness in Sammamish, Issaquah and Redmond, Washington. Prioritizing comprehensive treatment plans, we combine preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry practices to achieve your optimal dental health and to enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Practicing a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Susan Chen’s expertise ranges from general dentistry to complex, restorative treatments, including porcelain veneers, dental implants, crowns and bridges. Correcting a wide variety of cosmetic dental problems, Dr. Chen can literally redesign your smile. She is skilled in the latest cosmetic dentistry techniques and utilizes the latest dental technology, approaches and materials to ensure you receive the very best personalized treatment with maximum comfort and quality results.
As a practice, we believe that education and prevention are the keys to wellness. Oral health is connected to total body health, so each person in our care receives expert guidance regarding at-home care techniques, tips for maintaining great results, and reinforcing the importance of oral health. Every visit and each treatment is complimented by helping you understand all your options before any treatment begins, offering our patients choices for how best to approach dental health issues.
Whether you’re interested in teeth whitening, dental crowns, dental bonding, porcelain veneers or other dental health needs, Dr. Chen and the Pine Lake Family Dentistry staff will assess your individual needs, carefully evaluate and explain your options, and provide you with excellent care. We want you to be in control of your dental health decisions, but you’ll be guided by the most advanced dental expertise.
Building a foundation of trust by treating you as an individual is vital to our success, so we go out of our way to provide a relaxing and positive experience in our Sammamish office. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized dental care and services to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We want to be your favorite Sammamish dentist.
The Pine Lake Family Dentistry Mission
Dedicated to promoting good oral health and wellness
Our commitment is to provide you with service and care of the highest standards, and we aim to provide a positive experience to all those we serve. We challenge patients to change their attitudes about dentistry so that they can restore and maintain their teeth with confidence. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for our current and new patients as soon as possible.
Patient care is the center of our practice. We are committed to:
- Creating an environment that exemplifies professionalism while exhibiting a high standard of ethics and integrity.
- Providing sensitive, efficient and effective care, treating each patient as an individual with unique needs.
- Providing our patients with high-quality, state-of-the-art treatments in a clean, safe and comfortable facility.
- Promoting the importance of good oral hygiene, responsible home care, healthy environments and personal behaviors through patient education and advocacy.
- Learning about new methods and techniques, and translating them into effective dental practices, therapies and public health approaches for our patients.
- Recruiting, supporting and training highly qualified clinical and business staff in an environment that promotes collaboration and excellence.
- Collaborating with other dental specialists in the fields of Endodontics, Periodontics, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, and Prosthodontics to ensure the highest level of care for our patients.
The entire Pine Lake Family Dentistry team is dedicated to providing the highest level of service and the highest quality of dentistry, focused on supporting our patients, the Sammamish Plateau community and the practice of dentistry 100 percent.
Call Pine Lake Family Dentistry today and come meet the team for your personal consultation.