What to Expect from Your First Visit
Welcome! Your initial appointment with Pine Lake Family Dentistry in Sammamish WA will start with a thorough examination, followed by a detailed report on the health of your mouth, simple explanations related to any diagnosis, and treatment options for your consideration.
Dr. Susan Chen performs a thorough and complete analysis, so you should expect to spend approximately 90 minutes with us. During this time, Dr. Chen will evaluate your complete oral health circumstances, including:
- A complete and painless tour of your mouth using a state-of-the-art intra-oral camera,
- Take any necessary radiographs,
- Conduct an oral cancer examination,
- Examination of your gum tissue and jaw bone.
In addition to the above, Dr. Chen will also go over any concerns that you may have, answer your questions and learn from you about your own personal oral health goals. At the end of your visit, you will be provided with a complete Oral Health Evaluation, including a proposed treatment plan, providing the right options for you as an individual.
To make this process smooth and efficient, please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Dental Records: Please provide your complete health history, including all current medications that you take, any recent surgical procedures, and your primary care physician’s contact information.
- Dental Insurance: If you have dental insurance, please also bring your insurance card or plan information to speed check-in and so that our staff can help you process any claims.
- Dental X-Rays: If your previous dentist, orthodontist, or oral surgeon has taken any x-rays, please request that they be sent to Pine Lake Family Dentistry in advance of your appointment.
Thank You for choosing Pine Lake Family Dentistry! We look forward to getting to know you, and we welcome you and your family to visit our practice at least twice per year for teeth cleaning and dental checkups.